Unfortunately bad things happen. If you have a dental emergency like toothache or broken tooth we are here to help you. We make sure to keep some of our appointments free everyday to be able to see you ASAP if you have any sort of dental emergencies.
Generally dental emergencies can be categorized as following:
- Toothache due to decay and involvement of nerve with that decay.
- Broken tooth or split tooth due to weak structure of tooth.
- Dental trauma. This varies from a simple chip from a tooth to the extent that the whole tooth comes out its place.
- Dental abscess. This is extension of infection to the underlying bone from root canals. If an infected nerve hes been left untreated, will cause an abscess later on.
- Cellulitis. This is an acute and very severe infection in face area with dental source. This type of infection spread quickly and is life threatening.